Real Betis football team will face Barcelona in La Liga 2021/2022 match day 35 on Saturday, 07.05.2022. The match will be streamed live on La LigaTV, FreeSports, local time.
Although it was confirmed without a title in the first season of coach Xavi Hernandez’s presence, Barcelona still has the opportunity to end this season with runner-up status in the 2021-2022 Spanish La Liga. For that, Barca must make the most of the four remaining matches, including against Real Betis in Week 35, Saturday 7 May 2022 at 9pm local time.
Barcelona is currently in second place with 66 points from 34 matches, only two points ahead of Sevilla and five points ahead of Atletico Madrid. This means that the Blaugrana’s position is not yet safe considering that there are still four games remaining until the end of the season.
|Match||Real Betis vs Barcelona|
|Venue||Estadio Benito Villamarín (Sevilla)|
|Official TV||La LigaTV, FreeSports|
|Streaming TV||La LigaTV, FreeSports|
Despite looking to improve under Xavi’s leadership – with 18 wins, 8 draws and seven defeats in the last 33 games – Barcelona have not been able to register consistent results in their last five league games. Pedri and his team-mates collected nine of the available 15 points through three wins and two losses.
Barca managed to beat Levante, Real Sociedad and Mallorca, but failed to win at home to Rayo Vallecano and bottom club Cadiz who are currently occupying the relegation area.
Not much different, Real Betis have also not looked stunning with a winless streak in the last three league matches (2 draws, 1 loss). But at least Los Verdiblancos have won one title this season, by successfully silencing Valencia’s resistance in the Copa del Rey final.
Under the tutelage of Manuel Pellegrini, Real Betis’ performances have improved dramatically with a beautiful attacking style of football. After ending last season in sixth place, now Betis have the opportunity to qualify for the top four if they manage to make the most of the last four matches.
Through 34 matches, Betis managed to occupy the fifth position in the standings with 58 points, only three points behind Atletico Madrid and six points from Sevilla. This weekend’s Madrid derby opens up opportunities for Real Betis to qualify for fourth place if they can beat Barca as they did in the first head-to-head meeting of the season.
|Real Betis (4-2-3-1)||Barcelona (4-3-3)|
|Rodriguez||F de Jong|
H2H Results Last 5 Matches Real Betis – Barcelona
- Dec 04, 2021 – Barcelona [0-1] Real Betis (La Liga)
- Feb 07, 2021 – Real Betis [2-3] Barcelona (La Liga)
- Nov 07, 2020 – Barcelona [5-2] Real Betis (La Liga)
- Feb 09, 2020 – Real Betis [2-3] Barcelona (La Liga)
- Aug 25, 2019 – Barcelona [5-2] Real Betis (La Liga)
Last 5 Match Results
- Apr 09, 2022 – Cádiz [1-2] Real Betis (La Liga)
- Apr 15, 2022 – Real Sociedad [0-0] Real Betis (La Liga)
- Apr 19, 2022 – Real Betis [0-1] Elche (La Liga)
- Apr 23, 2022 – Real Betis [P1-1P] Valencia (Copa Del Rey)
- May 02, 2022 – Getafe [0-0] Real Betis (La Liga)
- Apr 18, 2022 – Barcelona [0-1] Cádiz (La Liga)
- Apr 21, 2022 – Real Sociedad [0-1] Barcelona (La Liga)
- Apr 24, 2022 – Barcelona [0-1] Rayo Vallecano (La Liga)
- May 01, 2022 – Barcelona [2-1] Mallorca (La Liga)