The Norway national team will face the Scotland national team in 3rd round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Saturday, June 17, 2023. Live streaming of Norway vs Scotland, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Scotland are creating a miracle by beating “giant” Spain 2-0 in the second match of the qualifying round, despite being in a tough group with the presence of Spain, Norway, Georgia and Cyprus. Apart from that, they also achieved a 3-0 win over Cyprus, and are currently at the top of group A with a full 6 points.
Coach Steve Clarke’s squad has surprised everyone with a very high-quality collective play and has a solid defense while keeping a clean sheet in the last 3/4 matches. Scotland do not have world class stars like Haaland, Odergaard in their squad, but instead they have high cohesiveness and determination.
Meanwhile, Norway has lost to Spain and only got 1 point in a draw with Georgia in the previous two matches and is in fourth place. If they are to keep any hopes of making their first major finals appearance since Euro 2000 alive, Norway will need to push hard in their remaining matches in Group A.
One of the reasons that Norway played so badly at that stage in March was because they were missing striker Haaland. The Man City star picked up an injury at the time and missed both of Norway’s early matches in the EURO 2024 qualifiers. But in this game, Haaland will be back and that is a positive sign for Norway.
However, it is also worth noting that the striker’s performance at the end of the season was not good when in the last 8 matches of Man City, Haaland only scored 1 goal. Norway also doesn’t have many other options up front besides Haaland, Odergaard and Sorloth.
In 9 meetings in official tournaments, Scotland have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 2 times. If taking into account all friendlies, the last meeting between the two teams was in November 2013 friendly with a 1-0 win for Scotland.
With a much better performance, Scotland could fully gain points on Norwegian soil. However, Norway is also not easy to beat, especially when they have the return of Haaland. This match promises to be very tense and interesting.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Norway vs Scotland match at Ullevaal Stadion Stadium, Oslo can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 3rd round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 12:00 ET.
|Match||Norway vs. Scotland|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||3rd round|
|Venue||Ullevaal Stadion Stadium, Oslo|
|Date||Saturday, June 17, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other Norway vs Scotland matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Norway (4-3-3)||Scotland (3-4-2-1)|
5 H2H Latest Norway – Scotland
- November 20, 2013 – Norway [0 – 1] Scotland (Friendlies)
- August 13, 2009 – Norway [4 – 0] Scotland (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 11, 2008 – Scotland [0 – 0] Norway (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 08, 2005 – Norway [1 – 2] Scotland (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 09, 2004 – Scotland [0 – 1] Norway (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
Norway – Last 5 Match Results
- September 28, 2022 – Norway [0 – 2] Serbia (UEFA Nations League)
- November 18, 2022 – Republic of Ireland [1 – 2] Norway (Friendlies)
- November 20, 2022 – Norway [1 – 1] Finland (Friendlies)
- March 26, 2023 – Spain [3 – 0] Norway (Europa Conference League)
- March 28, 2023 – Georgia [1 – 1] Norway (Europa Conference League)
Scotland – Last 5 Match Results
- September 25, 2022 – Scotland [2 – 1] Republic of Ireland (UEFA Nations League)
- September 28, 2022 – Ukraine [0 – 0] Scotland (UEFA Nations League)
- November 17, 2022 – Türkiye [2 – 1] Scotland (Friendlies)
- March 25, 2023 – Scotland [3 – 0] Cyprus (Europa Conference League)
- March 29, 2023 – Scotland [2 – 0] Spain (Europa Conference League)