The Lithuania national team will face the Bulgaria national team in 3rd round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Saturday, June 17, 2023. Live streaming of Lithuania vs Bulgaria, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Lithuania and Bulgaria will continue their fight for a ticket to the 2024 European Championship when they meet at the Darius and Girėnas Stadiums on Saturday. Both teams are yet to win in qualifying and will be looking to pick up points this weekend.
The Lithuanian national team did not pick up any points in their opening match of Euro 2024 qualifiers after losing 2-0 to Serbia in March. This followed a disappointing showing at the 2022 Baltic Cup, where they lost back to back against Iceland and Estonia. Edgaras Jankauskas’ side have failed to win in their last 11 games, since a 2-1 win over San Marino in March 2022.
Bulgaria, meanwhile, failed to get off to a good start to their qualifying campaign after they were thrashed 3-0 by Hungary in their last outing. This followed a 1-0 loss to Montenegro in their group opener on 24 March which ended their winless six-game streak. Bulgaria come into this weekend unbeaten in their last 10 competitive matches, with a 1-0 win over North Macedonia in September 2022 being the exception.
With two wins from the last three meetings between the two countries, Bulgaria has a narrow advantage in the history of this clash. Lithuania has only won once, namely in October 2021, when they thrashed the Tricolours 3-1 at the Vasil Levski National Stadium. Bulgaria are on a three-match winless streak, losing two and drawing one since their 2-0 win over Cyprus last November.
Jankauskas’ side are on an 11-game winless streak in all competitions, losing nine and drawing two since victory over San Marino in March 2022. The Tricolours are unbeaten in five of their last six away matches in all competitions, going down 3-0 to Hungary in March was an exception.
One of the impressive matches from Bulgaria was the 1-1 away draw against Italy in the fourth match of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers, a game they were left behind in the 16th minute by Chiesa’s goal. With the current performance, it will be difficult for Bulgaria to win 3 points at home to the opponent.
Lithuania and Bulgaria have had a slow start to this campaign and will be looking to pick up their first win in Group G. According to some predictions, this match will end in a draw. Lithuania 1-1 Bulgaria.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Lithuania vs Bulgaria match at Dariaus ir S. Girėno stadionas Stadium, Kaunas can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 3rd round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 09:00 ET.
|Match||Lithuania vs. Bulgaria|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||3rd round|
|Venue||Dariaus ir S. Girėno stadionas Stadium, Kaunas|
|Date||Saturday, June 17, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other Lithuania vs Bulgaria matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Lithuania (4-3-3)||Bulgaria (5-3-2)|
5 H2H Latest Lithuania – Bulgaria
- October 09, 2021 – Lithuania [3 – 1] Bulgaria (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 05, 2021 – Bulgaria [1 – 0] Lithuania (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- August 20, 2003 – Bulgaria [3 – 0] Lithuania (Friendlies)
Lithuania – Last 5 Match Results
- September 26, 2022 – Luxembourg [1 – 0] Lithuania (UEFA Nations League)
- November 17, 2022 – Lithuania [0 – 0 P] Iceland (League)
- November 19, 2022 – Estonia [2 – 0] Lithuania (League)
- March 25, 2023 – Serbia [2 – 0] Lithuania (Europa Conference League)
- March 27, 2023 – Greece [0 – 0] Lithuania (Friendlies)
Bulgaria – Last 5 Match Results
- September 27, 2022 – North Macedonia [0 – 1] Bulgaria (UEFA Nations League)
- November 17, 2022 – Cyprus [0 – 2] Bulgaria (Friendlies)
- November 20, 2022 – Luxembourg [0 – 0] Bulgaria (Friendlies)
- March 25, 2023 – Bulgaria [0 – 1] Montenegro (Europa Conference League)
- March 28, 2023 – Hungary [3 – 0] Bulgaria (Europa Conference League)